Hello, I am another you! I studied electrical engineering and computers (BSc, MSc), been programming since I was about 12 years old, studied on and off music and now work part time as a programmer, play the pipes and the flute.
Some history on the whys and the hows on this post.
Some of the projects I worked on
- An arty warehouse in Marrickvile, Sydney, NSW
- Anonymous and Beautiful, a collection of anonymous interviews conducted at _42
- SPCC, a squatted building / cultural center (demolished)
- escotilha8, an open house for hosting (shut down)
- INDUSTRIAL PT, community website and non profit work (president and secretary) for local artists
- elektrocution festival, a music festival (we had 2)
- hipercubo, my “web company” from when i was 16, now it’s just my professional page
I start many projects and like to end them too. I see beauty in the passing of things. Me and many friends have fallen in love with the ephemeral art of community building, in that communities are beautiful for their permanent evolution and motion, and that just like living things, they grow and die. That is the pathos of things, 物の哀れ.